Elegance and comfort for the trendiest corners of your home thanks to this cream Berber piece from the Black & White collection. Hand-made with cotton, machine-washable, perfect in a living room, dining room or bedroom. The black fine lines create diamond shapes on a beige background, giving this rug a timeless elegance. Handmade, it is safe since natural dyes are used and it is light, soft and flexible since it is made only from cotton.
Size : 140 x 200
Lorena Canals Washable Rug Bereber Beige
140 x 200
90% cotton 10% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
This rug is made with the Loop and Cut-Pile techniques: With the Loop technique the thread is not cut, continues through the carpet forming small loops. The rug designed with this technique:
• It is more resistant to the passage of people.
• Looses less lint.
If you have pets at home, we recommend that you use carpets made with other techniques than Loop, for example Cut Pile
All Lorena Canals products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint fall after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
Suitable for underfloor heating.
Made in India.
- Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.